The globalization of tech companies is one of the biggest challenges for creative marketers today. This globalization has created a need for creativity and diversity in marketing, communications, and business. Technology has allowed international companies to market their products globally on a much larger scale than ever before.
However, these international marketers face barriers when it comes to content creation and trying to reach the countries they are targeting. These barriers can be from language or cultural differences that prevent them from achieving their goals. The solution? Google Translate and other applications like video to text converter online.
Why is Google Translate such an asset for creative thinkers?
Content creators have always faced challenges when trying to reach different cultures with content in different languages. This could either be language-based or cultural-based differences, but there is no way around it without using technology like Google Translate!
Google Translate allows us to create content that reaches not just one country but many countries in a language that is close to the original. Creators can also ask their audience for translation help when creating content, but this requires great communication skills and an understanding of the culture you are trying to reach.
Here are some tips for doing this:
- Be clear and concise: Write in your target language and be very clear about what you want to say. It is helpful to use a list format so that anything not necessary for the point you are trying to make can be removed. Write in your target language and be very clear about what you want to say. It is helpful to use a list format so that anything not necessary for the point you are trying to make can be removed.
- Be respectful: Respect your audience. Your target audience may have different beliefs, values, and ways of communicating and all should be respected.
- Know your audience: As a creator, it is important to ask questions about what language they speak, which country they are from, how educated they are, etc. It is also important to respect the fact that your own culture and experience may not be relevant to someone you are writing to.
- Start with a trigger: What is the context of your audience and what information do they need? For example, if you want to share a story about an experience you had, start with something like “A few months ago I…” or “My friend told me…” or “It’s been a really hard time for me…” Specific information about your experience can then be shared.
- Which is why…: Why your audience should care about what you are saying? How does this story relate to them? For example, explaining how unfair something was can be made more personal with “I felt like I was treated unfairly.”
- Be concise: You have a limited amount of time to share your message with your audience, so be concise in what you say. It’s okay to leave some things out because your audience can always dig for more information if they are interested. Writing is about connecting people.
Read also: Technology And SEO Made People’s Lives Better
How Is Video To Text Converter Online Breaking Language Barriers
A recent study by the U.S. National Science Foundation found that AI writing assistants can produce text in a variety of formats such as blog posts, social media posts, articles, emails & even convert video to text in the form of subtitles. With AI writing assistants helping with content creation, Copywriters are freed up to focus on other aspects of their businesses such as brand image and marketing.
AI writing assistants are also giving Copywriters a global reach in the form of content distribution. In short, AI writing assistants are changing the art of content creation and distribution forever.